What is a refundable credit hold and why was this charged to me?
- We will not know the true price of your weighted items until they are assembled, weighed in store and packed. We add this refundable hold to account for any variances on your order. For example: if you order 5lbs of chicken breast at $9.99, and the actual total ends up being 5.5 lbs, $5 would be deducted from the $20 hold and the remaining $15 dollars, will be returned to you.
When will I receive the refund of my credit hold?
- We will send through refunds by the end of the day your order has shipped. Please note that it may take 5-10 business days for this to be reflected on your bank statements.
Who will deliver my order?
- Your order will be delivered by our courier. If you have any special delivery requests, please ensure you add your comment in the notes section before you check out.
What do you typically charge for shipping?
- Deliveries will be automatically generated and shipped via our national courier when you enter your postal code at checkout.
What is the delivery window?
- All local deliveries within the GTA are daily, from 1pm-5pm.
Do I need to be home to receive my order?
- We recommend if you have a delivery with fresh items that someone is there to receive them directly. If you are not home to receive your items, we are not responsible for any issues you will have with a product.